Friday, August 4, 2017

Doll-Day 2017 #214:Baby Tumbles Surprise

  Anybody remember Baby Tumbles Surprise?



She's marked 1995.
It's this cute doll.



She can't sit up because she's head heavy,so she can 'tumble'.


So when you try to put her in a sitting position she automatically does this.


Her body is complete mush,but her head is hard and heavy,


Because she spends so much time on her head,the heads are usually scuffed. This girl is in unusually nice  condition.


And she has cute little ponytails.


I'm not sure how caught up I can get,but check for further posts.

4 comments:

  1. I seriously did not know these bigger Tumbles existed until I started researching the little ones. Yep, I'm gonna review the little ones, LOL. I think the bigger one is cuter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the bigger one is cuter. I guess it's hard to capture that cuteness in miniature. Did you see I did a post on the tiny one too?

      Delete
  2. I missed this doll since she was late teens for me. Love her little piggy tails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was grown, but somehow I was aware of her. I remember seeing the commercials. I know my niece didn't have one.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.