Friday, August 4, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #215: A Country Girl

  I got this girl a couple of days ago at a junk sale.


She had no arms when I found her, but luckily they were in the bag of doll parts I found her in.




She's from the 60's or 70's.



Her body,arms and legs are very similar to Susie Sad Eyes.

She's 8" tall.
But her face is all her own.

She reminds me of singer,dancer, and actress Joey Heatherton.



She has no markings.


She was pretty dirty,so she got a wash.




In fact,she was still wet when I took her pictures.


She had to wear her clothes though,because they are sewn onto her,and aren't removable.


I need some Stain Devils #8 to get rid of the brown on what are most probably white stripes on her shirt.



She ha long auburn hair.



Look to see if I was able to put up more posts.

1 comment:

Thanks in advance for your comments.