Friday, June 7, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #156: Phone Fun Skipper

  Sorry about the late posts. I'm playing catch up after a  couple of days that feel like a couple of weeks. I'll explain tomorrow. In the meantime, here is Wednesday's post. The doll is this girl.


She's another one of Emma's, She's Phone Fun Skipper.


She was sold in 1995.


She came with a doll phone and kid sized play phone.


The is her original outfit,minus shoes.


She has lace socks.


And white earrings.


Her vest has pictures of Barbie,Ken,her boyfriend Kevin and friend Courtney.



 Her blouse has a button, just for looks of course.
 

She has more mature,realistic face sculpt that came after the big eyed, big headed Skipper sculpt.


 She also has the bent arm I always find annoying,and click bend legs.


She has a twist waist.
 

 Tomorrow we'll announce the competition winner,and see another doll of Emma's.

4 comments:

  1. I always loved this one. I love her little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she seems very cheerful. She has a ton of hair to comb. I like her pleasant face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a pretty little thing and with her big hair she comes across as a very 80's girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think wearing your family on your vest is odd, but then my Dad has a sweatshirt I made him with his grandson's picture on it. So I can't throw any stones. I can't decide if I like her less realistic sculpt better or this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.