Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #170: 'Pretty Charmy' Hug'n Talk

  Ok. We're announcing a new winner to the Blogaversary competition today!The new winner is...Korglady! Send me your address within one week from today Korglady,(I won't publish it.),and your new doll will be on it's way to you. If I don't receive the address in time, we will fail to award the prize this time too, and the contest is void and no winner will be chosen. 
  An update on A Girl For All Time's crowdfunding campaign: the campaign for Max has been extended until July 3rd. 300 pledges are needed for Max to actually be produced, but there are only 94 pledges so far. The other crowdfunding items end at the regular time.
  Today's doll is this girl.


She's 'Pretty Charmy' Hug'n Talk.



She was made by Mattel under the title Mattel Preschool.


She's from 1977.
 

When she's hugged, or her chest is squeezed,she says 6 phrases,including, "Hug me tight.","Sing me a song." "Give me a kiss.",and  "I love you Mommy.".
 

There were also two 'Li'l Baby' Hug'n Talk dolls in pink and yellow outfits and bonnets,(a brunette and an African American doll), and there was a boy Hug'n Talk in a striped shirt and yellow overalls.

 


You can see a video of her talking HERE.


She has a vinyl head, and the rest of her is stuffed.


She has rooted hair.


Her clothes are not removeable.


She has striped leggings,which are art of her legs.


That's today's doll. See you again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. She is a cutie in need of a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, she looks like a child's best friend. And very huggable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not my friend though. She needs to leave. Just not my thing.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.