Friday, June 14, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #166: Cowgirl Cool Kylie

Yee Ha! Today we're looking at this girl.


She's a Paradise Kids doll named Cowgirl Cool Kylie.


She's 10 inches tall.


She is wearing most of her original outfit. Her Western shirt has fake snaps and fake pockets.




She has bell bottomed jeans. Or maybe those are flared for boots.


Her jeans have fake pockets too...


...and close in the back with Velcro.
 
Still baggy though.
Her boots are only ankle height.

 

Her undies are painted on.
 

She should also have a white furry vest and white cowgirl hat.



She has bendy legs that can move outward,so she can ride a Paradise horse.


Her arms are kind of spindly and I don't see them holding any reins.


You may have seen my post on my other Paradise Kids doll. If not, you can see her day HERE.


I think this girl has the same face sculpt.


Her hair doesn't seem to be as good quality though.
 

That's the doll for today. See you again tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. these dolls remind me of a bratz repaint i once saw.there is an 18" version of this doll on e-bay, tempted to get,no boots but still so cute plus brown eyes instead of blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've seen those Bratz repaints. You're right.

      Delete
  2. Another one of yours I like, she has a sweet little face and a cute outfit.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie doll. I like her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they did a great job on that little Western shirt.

      Delete
  4. I think she's a cute doll and love her clothes. But I don't know too many people that wear furry vests to ride horses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that's why this girl got rid of hers. She felt self conscious.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.