Thursday, October 16, 2014

Doll-A-Day 265: Berenguer La Newborn

  Today's doll is this Berenguer La Newborn.

I'm not keeping her. She's not the type of doll I normally go for. But the pictures for her auction came out so cute that I just had to share them!


I was going for the 'baby in a cabbage patch' thing. This is what's left of my cucumbers, since I didn't have any cabbage!


I think she's cute and very realistic looking.

Ivy says she looks like Billy Barty.

 She has a point.






She's about 14" long.

Looks like somebody started to reborn her by rooting hair on her head.

It looks a mite cold in that 'cabbage patch' for a naked baby.

Tomorrow we'll look at another doll.

1 comment:

  1. Eggcellent doll that I could add to my collection...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.