Thursday, October 16, 2014

Doll-A-Day 265: Berenguer La Newborn

  Today's doll is this Berenguer La Newborn.

I'm not keeping her. She's not the type of doll I normally go for. But the pictures for her auction came out so cute that I just had to share them!


I was going for the 'baby in a cabbage patch' thing. This is what's left of my cucumbers, since I didn't have any cabbage!


I think she's cute and very realistic looking.

Ivy says she looks like Billy Barty.

 She has a point.






She's about 14" long.

Looks like somebody started to reborn her by rooting hair on her head.

It looks a mite cold in that 'cabbage patch' for a naked baby.

Tomorrow we'll look at another doll.

3 comments:

  1. Eggcellent doll that I could add to my collection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies

    1. it's an older doll so it's not made any more. Berenguer still do similar looking ones though.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.