Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #269: Takara Part 2: Licca Chan's Boyfriend? Isamu?

  Yesterday we saw the Licca Chan doll I got at the flea market on Saturday. Today we're looking at the doll I got with her.




He has a Takara tag on his shirt.


His rather strangely fitting shirt.



I think he's Licca Chan's boyfriend.



But which boyfriend? If I'm not mistaken, the name of Licca Chan's boyfriend has changed over the years. I think this one is Isamu. If anybody knows this one's name for sure, please let me know.



 The tags on both dolls said 'Takara early 80's.'



This guy stands just short of 10 1/2" tall.



He has bendy legs and arms, and a twist waist, like yesterday's Licca Chan.


 





Like Licca Chan, he has his original clothes, but no shoes.

His shirt Velcros in the back.

His pants have an elastic waist.

As photogenic as they were separately, they were much more photogenic together.




Licca Chan has side glance eyes, but this guy looks straight ahead.



And here are a few more pictures of the photogenic pair.







Tomorrow we'll see another flea market find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.