Sunday, September 10, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #252:Shrunken Saturday:Shrunken Saturday:Trendy Taylor

  I missed Shrunken Saturday yesterday because the girls and I were gone all day and I got back late. I didn't have any pictures taken because I didn't think the setting where I was would have been a good background for a small doll. I don't know what I was thinking!

This is where we were! It could have been a great place to photograph a tiny doll!
So today's doll has made up for it by posing with some fake sunflowers. She's this little girl.


She's Trendy Taylor.


Taylor is a Li'l Ones doll.


The Li'l Ones were made by Ty.

Looks like she's wearing her original outfit except for the green vest.


They premiered in 2010.


The dolls came in a pink box with a clear front, and each girl had a pet.


She's 4 1/2" tall,about the size of a Kelly doll.


Since she's close to being a Kelly doll, Ivy, who was obsessed with Kellys, had to have one when she was little. We got hers at Build-A-Bear.


The Li'l Ones were meant to be a version of the Ty Girlz,12" soft dolls, similar to Groovy Girls dolls.


That may account for her almost noseless look.


Her hair has pale purple streaks.


That's it for Shrunken Saturday.


Make sure you check out the actual post for today,which I am also posting now,and I'll see you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thanks in advance for your comments.