Thursday, September 28, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #271: Miracle Moves Baby

  Today's doll is another from the flea market last Saturday. She's this baby.


She's Miracle Moves Drink and Wet Baby.



She is operated by three AA batteries.


When her batteries are installed and her on/off switch, (The black button above.),is turned to the on position, she can coo and yawn,and her eyes open and close, and her mouth moves when  she is 'fed' with her spoon,or given a bottle.

She is activated by the light sensor in her mouth,which you can see here. The bottle presses the surrounding area.



She has soft, rubbery 'skin' that feels sort of squashy and fleshlike on her limbs. (Her face isn't squashy, although it's made of the same rubber.)

The rubber is the sticky sort that picks up every hair and piece of lint within a 50 mile radius.

She does have detailed chubby little feet.

Her rubbery eyelids have 'real' eyelashes.


She has soft, fluffy hair that falls out easily when it's combed.


She was made by Mattel in 2003. Her head is marked 2000 though...


...and her body tag says 2002.


That's because there was an earlier version of Miracle Moves Baby. You can see her original commercial HERE. That one came in a striped jersey onesie and didn't have the pee feature. You can see the commercial for this version of the Baby HERE.


This version came in the purple nylon onesie,and a disposable diaper. She makes a watery peeing sound when her bottom feature is activated. I think the heat of your hand is what makes it work.



She had the diaper when I bought her, but it was in bad condition,so I threw it away.As you'll see in the commercial,her diaper changed colour with water,producing a nasty looking yellow stain!


This baby started out pretty grungy too, like the other dolls you've seen from the flea market.


The thing is,she came from a different dealer. She doesn't have the 'been in the garage for years' story, so I don't know what happened to her.


See you again tomorrow for another doll.

13 comments:

  1. I'm sure we still have this doll somewhere,but if not,my daughter has one to sell also,in the same pajama outfit. I can send you some pictures of that one too if you comment with an email address,(which I won't publish). I would say $70 plus shipping would be a fair price. Let me knwo if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m interested if available!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about this one, but my daughter has one for sale. I think I still have the other one too. Message with your email,which I won't publish,and I'll email you to sort things out.

      Delete
  3. I am interested if you or your daughter has it available I'll take it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both still here. Leave a comment with your email address(which I won't publish), so I can contact you, and we'll sort things out.

      Delete
  4. Are these still available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe we still have them both. There is a problem with getting them right now, but leave a comment with your contact information, which I won't publish, and I'll get in touch with you.

      Delete
  5. Is this still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Send your contact information, which I won't publish, and I'll get in touch with you.

      Delete
  6. Hello I am interested in this miracle moves baby doll I'd she still available, if not do you have more that let's me know when she is wet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She, or one like her, is still here somewhere, and available. If you send your email address I won't publish it, and I can contact you about it.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.