Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #344: Petal Pixies Mermaids

  Today's doll is two again. They're these pretty girls.


These dolls are Barbie Fairytopia Petal Pixies Dolls Mermaids.

They have flowers on their foreheads,
That's quite a long name for such tiny dolls.



They are 5 inches tall,but of course they can't stand up on those tails.They can sit though.


These mermaids were made by Mattel in 2004,the year the Barbie movie "Fairytopia" was released.


Here's Mattel's description of the Petal Pixies dolls: The Petal Pixie™ dolls come in a beautiful flower with open petals that reveal a flower vanity for the adorable mini sized pixies and mermaids. There is one set of Petal Pixie™ dolls dressed in enchanting dresses in shades of pink and lavender with hair of the same hue with flower hairclips and special wings. There are two Petal Mermaid™ dolls wearing costumes of aqua, green and coral with pastel colored hair and clips, too.

Amazon photo.
The mermaids came in  a big plastic flower. They came with 3 accessories each, which included a brush,a perfume bottle, and a 'seashell' mirror









  The green mermaid is wearing her top,but the orange girl has lost hers. Sorry about the plastic nudity.




The sleeves have long streamers. I'm guessing they would look good floating when she's under water.
 


Their long hair has sparkly strands amongst the orange or green hair.







Those are today's dolls.



See you tomorrow for another one.

5 comments:

  1. What cute mer-women (as I like to call them - chuckle).

    I like how you have them posed. They definitely look like they are in the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mermaids weren't able to sit when I was a little girl! I am glad they have improved that far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought mermaids curled up on big rocks and looked poetic.

      Delete
    2. True, but big rocks are not the greatest for playing. Especially for siblings, from what I understand. I don't have any, but I have heard stories. lol

      Delete
    3. At least my sister never hit me with a rock.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.