Friday, December 20, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #354: Zanini and Zambelli Doll

  Today's doll is one I came across in another tub recently. She's this pretty lady.


I thought from the look of her that she was an Italian doll,and I was right.


I thought she might be a Furga,but she's marked Z Z.


She was made by Zanini and Zambelli.
  A lot of things about her remind me of the Furga 'S' girls. I've had a few of those,and she has quite a resemblance to them.
 

She has sleep eyes, which the 'S' girls don't,her eyelashes aren't huge and feathery, and her arms aren't quite as curved. She still has a similar look though.


She's about 17 inches tall.


Her dress has a petticoat with lace that matches the lace on the sleeves.


She also has bloomers and white tights.She's missing her shoes. She has a choker necklace made of the same velvet as the dress.


Unfortunately the back of her hat and dress are faded quite badly.


But look at those curls.
Her nails are painted,but I'm not sure it's original. It looks like a sloppy job.


I found several of this same doll online, and the hat seems to be all different ways. Some showed the brim unfolded, and some showed it folded one way, and some a different way.



 That's the doll for today.



See you back here tomorrow for another one.



6 comments:

  1. I wonder if that company is related to the current Zanini company that make knock off Kinder Surprises

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks very pretty. I will have to do a Google search so I can see more of these dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's pretty and looks like a Spanish doll too, must be the Mediterranean touch ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine has detachable eyes and comes in scent choices of vanilla kiwi ,or baloney.same dress though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.