Monday, December 23, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #357: Horsman Sisters

  We had snow for a couple of weeks.Then the day before yesterday it all started melting! Couldn't it have waited until after Christmas to do that?! I have one more thing to pick up for Ken, and then my shopping is done. All but one gift is wrapped now. I'm back on schedual,after being delayed because of doing Ivy's room and moving Fuzz back in. Things are feeling cozy. There was a snoring cat on my bed as I wrapped presents today,and Mow just sauntered in. We've had a rough time with some things this year,but I feel as if things are improving now. Good end to the year so far.
  Today's dolls aren't really 'sisters',as the title implies. But they do look a lot alike.


At first,before I gave them a good look after pulling them out of the tubs,I thought they were the same doll. They are slightly different though. The one without clothes is actually slightly bigger than the other one. Both are just about one side or the other of 10 inches tall.



They are both made by Horsman,and both are marked 1971.



  Those are today's dolls. Tomorrow we'll take a look at another doll,which is one I really like.

3 comments:

  1. Well they do look like sisters. I think they could be. Maybe they are cousins. You will have to do a DNA test (Doll Network Association) to know for sure (chuckle).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both have about the same look and the same wild hair, definitely related in some manner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.