Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #351: Lee Middleton Baby...Boy?

  Today's doll is another I pulled out of our tub of dolls for sale. He's this little guy.


He was made by Lee Middleton dolls,and was designed by Reva Schick, who designed many of the Lee Middleton dolls.



I think he's a boy. At the age this doll represents, it's hard to tell. I know my girls didn't even have this much hair when they were the age this doll looks.



He's a cute little guy. Cute baby toes.


Cute baby hands. He can even suck his thumb.


He even still has his hospital bracelet on.


He has a problem though. He's got some mildew. It would probably be removable with Stain Devils. That stuff will take the black spots out with application only. I've done it before. That stuff is amazing! I keep saying I should do a commercial for them.



So if anybody has fallen in love with this little guy, he needs a home. You can have him for the price of shipping him to you,plus a dollar so I don't feel he was a total loss.
  That's today's doll.See you again tomorrow for another one.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great. Send me your address and I'll figure out the shipping. He can have a new home by Christmas!

      Delete
    2. Send me your email address so I can send you the postage cost.

      Delete
    3. Ooops, my bad! It's sesnider87@gmail.com.

      Delete
    4. Goodness, I thought I did! It's sesnider87@gmail.com.

      Delete
  2. I am happy that the little guy has been adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. I hope you get this this time. My email address is sesnider87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.