Thursday, December 26, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #359: One More Travel Doll

  Merry Christmas! I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a wonderful holiday. In spite of the fact that I was so busy that I gave up getting a tree up this year,I had a great Christmas. We spent the day at daughter Emma's house. All our kids were there and we had a happy day. I was so busy being happy though, that I am falling back on a doll I had photographed already today. She's this travel doll.


This girl is about 7 inches tall. She's made of hard plastic. Her clothes are actually fabric,but her hat is a thin, flocked plastic.


I know this is short,but hey,it's Christmas! Tomorrow's doll will be more detailed.

7 comments:

  1. She is a good size for a travel doll. Is she German? I am not good at recognizing ethnic clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems to have a smirk on her face. I am not sure if that was on purpose, or just part of her mold. The costume is great, I think she's a nice size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she looks like she's looking down on all of us.

      Delete
    2. Hm, its not just me then. I wonder why they made her look so snotty!?

      Delete
    3. Maybe we should call her 'haughty'. I'm sure it wasn't intended.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.