Sunday, December 29, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #362: Jim Henson and Other Gifts

  Today we're looking at my other doll related presents from this Christmas. First we'll see the 'related',and then we'll see the doll. Here is the pile of doll related items everybody gifted me with.


The socks in a sweater set was a find of Ken's.


I'll have to take the stitching out of the bottom of the little sweater the socks came in, and then it will be a doll sweater. (They came from Big Lots,if anybody wants to see if their local one still has any. There were three styles.)
  Emma got me the set of tiny cleaning items.
 

The little mini Pac-Man game was from Ivy.When she spotted one a friend had, she knew she had to get me one.


It's tiny. It's sort of Kelly doll sized. And the best part? You can really play it!


Emma got me the set of little chairs at Ikea.




I think they are actually hooks to hang things on your wall.


They are just the right size for Tammy World.


  Of course,I got some things that weren't doll related.I got some items for my reading and viewing pleasure.

From Ken's sister Diane,from Ken,and from Emma.
And some things for my listening pleasure, from Emma and Ivy.


There were some other things too,like some lilac soap,pumpkin curd,(sort of like apple butter),some pumpkin spice syrup, There was also the doll for today from Emma, which is this guy.


It's Jim Henson,obviously,with Kermit.





He's a Pop Vinyl doll.


This doll does not have legs that long!
He's part of the Pop Icons series I assume.


Like all Pop Vinyl dolls,this one has a simple look that captures the character it represent in a few details.


In this case the details are Jim Henson's beard and gray hair.



And of course his Kermit.


  That's the doll for today. The year is almost over,but we have a few more days of daily dolls. Tomorrow we'll see another one.

8 comments:

  1. Good gracious, what will Funko think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really nice gifts! Love the Pacman toy, will have to keep my eye out for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful gifts! The little chairs are adorable.

    I got a book about the Door of Hope dolls from China.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice gifts. The sweater is funny. I have learned how to make socks into doll sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched a tutorial on how to do that once. I haven't attempted it yet though.

      Delete
  5. What nice presents. I saw those chair hooks in Ikea and almost got them but wasn't sure they'd fit any of my dolls...maybe I will have to look again!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you got something from Ikea that you didn't have to put together! I love the little cleaning supplies and the sock sweater is cute. I am not much for those Funko's but they gave him Kermit! So he's kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.