Sunday, December 10, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #344: Fairies For All Seasons Winter Vidia

  Today the snow is almost gone. But yesterday when I photographed today's doll,all was white. I had been saving her for a snowy day, so here she is.


She's Winter Vidia.



See? She's perfect for snow.


She's 9" tall.

I know you saw this thing yesterday,but it's been held back for the snow too.
 As you have probably guessed,she's a Tinkerbell friend.


This Vidia apparently came in a Walmart exclusive 2 pack called Fairies for all Seasons,with a Tinkerbell doll.

She's kind of reminding me of actress Mary Steenburgen here.
 


She was made by Jakks Pacific.


Her outfit consists of a shimmery purple jacket with a snowflake design,a shiny lavender skirt,and purple boots that look like they are made of flower petals.




Unfortunately, since I got her second hand, I am missing a boot. Hopefully I'll come across another boots someday.It's not impossible. I always tell the story of how one year I found one boot for the first Disney Aladdin doll,and the next year I found another one.


She should have wings too I guess.

That is real snow in her hair.
If you've been following the blog you know I never really liked the character of Tinkerbell, but I love a lot of the recent  Tinkerbell and friends dolls.


 The red haired one, is my favourite, closely followed by Vidia. I guess they're the two sides of me: I have red hair, but I always wanted black hair.



That's it for today.
 
Tomorrow we'll stray from our winter/Christmas theme to see a sweet doll I want to share with you.

2 comments:

  1. I like the doll, but the fence and gate is way cool for outdoor photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a Nature's Sketchbook thingy by Marjolein Bastin, and was sold by Hallmark. I coveted it when Hallmark had it, but managed to find mine second hand.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.