Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #360:Rainbow Kate


  I hope everyone had a nice holiday. Today we're looking at a very colourful character.


She's Rainbow Kate,and she's a Shopkins Shoppies doll,from the Fancy Dress Party series.
 

She's pretty cute.I found her recently at my favourite Goodwill.


I wasn't sure what she was because I am more familiar with the little Shopkins toys of objects.



As cute as she was,she left here on Christmas eve. Se went to be a surprise for a little girl whose mother was having trouble getting gifts together for Christmas, I hope she liked her.


This picture was taken a few days ago, but we are still buried under snow,and it's freezing cold.


  We're coming own to the wire now. Only a few days left in this year! We'll see you tormorrow for one of the last dolls of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.