Thursday, April 25, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #115: Princess Minty

  If it's not one thing it's another. I had some dolls ready for outside photos, and today was a very dark, rainy day. So I went to Plan B, which was  write and photograph something inside. So I wrote the post and dug out the accessories needed...and then couldn't find the actual dolls, which I was stupid enough to move the other day.  So then I grabbed something else to photograph before it got so dark that I needed flash. I got my pictures taken and thought I had solved the problems. That is until I tried to edit the photos,and my computer won't let me open a picture! So today,so I keep on schedual, all I can offer you is this brief post with few pictures.
  Today's doll is this little girl.


She's Princess Minty.


I've seen these dolls called mini Dal,mini Pullip, and mini Byul dolls. The only thing I know for sure is that she is a Byul doll.


Byul dolls are made by Groove.
 

There was a 10 and a half inch Princess Minty, but this little one is only 5 inches tall.


She is articulated at the neck,shoulders,and hips. 
   Well, that's all you get today. Let's try this again tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. A little Byul! I knew that Pullip and Dal came in this smaller size, but I didn't know Byul did too. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had several of these at Tuesday Morning stores a few years ago. Thta's the only place I've actually seen them in person.

      Delete
  2. What a little cutie doll. She looks like she is saying, "oh, excuse me."
    Thanks for the continued "Doll School." I am happy to see dolls however you show them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiny and cute! I do love miniatures of dolls.
    I hope you finally were able to upload your photos, don't you just hate it when the world seems to be conspiring against you!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world conspiring against me. Thta's a good way to describe how I have felt the last couple of months!

      Delete
  4. She has an extremely detailed outfit for her size!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.