Saturday, April 27, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 # 117: Disney Fairies

 I think I have solved my headache quesion. While they may have started as headaches caused by my coughing,and continued as stiff neck headaches.I think they are continuing because I have a bad tooth. I knew it was cracked,but I had to solve my heart problems before it could be checked over to see if it was savable. Since then I've been going to a couple of doctors for my thyroid,plus the ear,nose, and throat doctor for my LPR. The dentist was going to have to wait while all those bills were being paid off. Well now I can see that the tooth needs taken care of NOW. Hopefully that will get rid of these headaches. I have to call the dentist on Monday.
  Today's doll is a set of dolls.



 

 They're the fairies from Disney's "Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast" movie.



This set was a Disney Store exclusive in 2014.


You may have seen previous posts I've done on the Tinkerbell fairies dolls. (Look in the sidebar under Tinkerbell dolls.) I have said before,I never liked Tinkerbell as a character, but I love the dolls that have been made in the past few years. The faces are so pretty. These are no exception. They have beautiful glowing complexions.


 



Included in the set are Tinkerbell...

...Vidia...


Iridessa...


...Fawn...
 

...and Rosetta.


They're beautifully detailed little dolls for only being 6 inches tall.


Tinkerbell has pom poms on her shoes, and Fawn has boots. 
 

Everybody else has plain slippers.
 Their wings have nice patterns, and each pair is different.





  That's it for today. Sorry some of the pictures left something to be desired, Fuzz borrowed my camera and my battery died,so I had to make do,with no retakes.

8 comments:

  1. I am glad you figured out what is going on. Now you can get that taken care of so you will feel better.
    I like these dolls. I wasn't really into fairies but someone in my doll club did a presentation on them and now I think they are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still working on feeling better. I hope this is taken care of soon!

      Delete
  2. Your fairies are cute! My daughter loved all the Tinkerbell movies when she was younger, but now she says she’s too old for fairies! Noooooo!! You can’t be too old for fairies...I still love fairies!

    So just yesterday at Goodwill I found the pirate fairy (I can’t remember her name) from the Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy movie. She’s in great shape and still has her dress and her wings - but no shoes. I haven’t shown her to my daughter yet - I’m not sure she would approve... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ALWAYS loved fairies! I love reading stories about people who claim to have seen them too! The faces on the Tinkerbell dolls are so pretty. One of my favourites, which I don't have,is Zarina.

      Delete
  3. Korglady, my daughter loved the Tinkerbell movies too. She also has a lot of the Disney Fairy books. And while she's too old to play with them, she does have her Disney Fairies doll set that I bought for her one Christmas, still displayed in her bedroom. It's an older set than the one that Tam has.

    Tam, I really hope that you get things worked out! Your set is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these are little cuties! I think I may have seen these or something very similar in the Disney Store a little while ago. I particularly like Iridessa, she's my favourite of the ones you have there. But all are sweet with their tiny bodies and pretty wings!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have beautiful faces. The Tinkerbell dolls seem to be pretty popular,so they are probably still putting out new sets.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.