Friday, August 16, 2019

Doll-ADay 2019 #227: A Doll of My Own Making: Anne

  Today I took Ivy back to college. She has a much nicer room this year,and hopefully will get along much better with this roommate. They're already friends, so they should be good. We're going to miss her very much until she comes home in November for a birthday weekend.
  It's very late,but I haven't missed a day so far,so here is today's post. She's another doll I made myself.


Her name is Anne. She just looked like an Anne to me.


She has the felt covered wire armature,so she is posable.



Her head is made of wood.
 

She stands about 2 inches tall.


Some of the dolls I made had mohair hair, but Anne's is synthetic.



Her little blue shoes are painted on.


This doll sold on Etsy,so all I have left are her pictures.




  That's the doll today. See you again tomorrow for another doll.

3 comments:

  1. As ever your sweet hand- crafted little mini's a delight.Thank you for sharing your skill and personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about Anne, from her red hair to her pretty dress to her blue shoes. I am sure that she is cherished by her new Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sweet! Such a cute little thing.
    I know how you feel about missing your daughter, I miss my son every day as he lives in the UK....but hopefully you'll have a lovely time when she's home again in November :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.