Thursday, August 29, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #241: Timeless Creations Corolle Girl

    I had a busy day today. I worked on a secret furniture project for Ivy,so I can't talk about that. Not that Ivy ever reads this blog,but just in case. I also mowed the yard and filled the yard waste cans with tree branches. That shouldn't have made me as tired and achy as it did, but here you go.
  Today's doll is this girl.


 She was made by Corolle for Mattel's Timeless Creations line.




I don't know anything else about her,so if anybody knows who she is,please let me know.

 

She's about 17 inches tall.


Of course, she can't actually stand up,because she has a soft,stuffed cloth body and vinyl arms,legs,and head.
 
Yes,she has some water marking.

She is wearing a Corolle dress,which I assume is her original.


She has a beautiful,lifelike skin tone.


She has very tiny eyes,which is a Corolle thing.
 

They're sleep eyes.



Her hair is quite long.




That's the doll for today.


See you tomorrow for another one.

2 comments:

  1. She is a cutie. I love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's nice and that is a lovely dress. Quite appropriate showing a Corolle doll, because doesn't the company have a big birthday this year?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.