Sunday, August 18, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 230: Paradise Kids Girl

  I have been home by myself when Ken goes to work for three days now. As I told Ivy yesterday, I was already talking to myself and the cats way to much by the day after I dropped her off. More proof that it's a good thing I never lived alone. It's a good thing I'm starting on a makeover of Ivy's room soon. It will keep me busy. I'll still be talking to myself, but it will keep me busy.
  Today's doll is the other one I bought at Goodwill in Indiana. She might look a little familiar to you. She did to me.


When I saw her I recognized the face right away. It wasn't her I had seen that face on. It was another doll you may have seen on this blog.

You can see her Day HERE.
The new doll has more detailed eyebrows,darker lips, and less realistic eyes.
The new doll is smaller than the other doll though. While the first doll measures about 12 inches tall, this girl must be her younger sister. She's only 10 inches tall.


The shirt is probably from a High School Musical doll. She had to borrow it because she was topless.


I think these are her original pants,but they don't fit her very well. They barely Velcro in the back.



And the belt was cut. Good thing she's not a real person, because at this point she could not keep her pants up.


They're Paradise Kids dolls. The new girl is marked 2011.



Like the other Paradise Kids doll, she has long, skinny, straight arms.




 Her legs bend,but not a lot.

As you can see, that shirt is a little too big for her! The front of that shirt is empty.
Her long,pale blonde hair has a small ponytail on the right side,just like the taller girl.


You can see my other Paradise Kids doll,(the brunette),on her Day,HERE.


That's the doll for today.

 

Tomorrow we'll look at another one.

3 comments:

  1. I think she looks rather sweet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie. I think I like the brown haired and brown eyed doll more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love learning about new dolls here. Thanks for all the info, Tam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.