Friday, August 2, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #213: Native American Girl and Baby

  I am still working on the post I have planned to do for days.It may end up being a bit picture heavy,because it's two dolls in one post. Sorry about that. So today our doll is this little girl.


She  is only about 3 inches tall. She's about the size of a small troll doll.

She has the feathers form another doll's outfit on her hand.
She's made of rubber.


Her dress and headband are made of purple leather.


She has molded on underwear.


This baby was in with all the travel dolls,which included several native American dolls.




 I don't know if it goes with her or one of the others. At least it matches. It's also wearing purple suede.

That baby is almost as big as she is.
The baby is all one piece of hard plastic.


Those are the dolls for today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get that other post finished!



3 comments:

  1. The baby looks a smidge like Kewpie with that topknot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie doll. I don't think that the baby goes with her. The baby would be in a back halter that the mother would have. I like this doll's bright eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby is exactly the same as the ones that my friend sent me for revamping...except hers were lighter skin tone.
    I also think that these were meant to go together :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.