Monday, August 19, 2019

Doll-ADay 2019 #231: Bisque Baby

  Today's doll is this bisque baby. (Makes me think of that Beach Boys song: Bisque Baby, Bisque baby give me a smile...)


I got him at a doll show for a couple of dollars.


I don't know anything about him,except he's bisque...


...and he was made in Japan.


He measures about 4 inches tall.


He's obviously strung,and has movement at the shoulders and hips.


He has a belly button.

His little head has painted hair, but not much sculpted hair.


Even his ears aren't very detailed.
 The baby carriage belongs to the Rosebud Baby doll.


It's marked Mattel 1976.




  That's it for today's doll. It's Ken's day off,and we are headed out to look at a car and buy a doll toilet at Dollar Tree! See you again tomorrow.  

3 comments:

  1. He's a cute little baby and that pushchair is perfect for his size.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love him in the carriage. I can see him wearing a onesie and holding a teddy bear.

    A doll toilet? I can't wait to see that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.