Friday, September 6, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #249: Uneeda Doll

  Today's doll is this girl.




She's a Uneeda doll.



She was produced in 1967.


She measures 18 inches tall.


I don't know if you can see it, but she has quite a bit of blue eye shadow.


She's plastic with a vinyl head.
 


Something that's nice about her is that she has big dark brown eyes. Most dolls like this have blue eyes.



 She has sleep eyes with 'real' lashes.
 


 I think her dress is homemade,but I'm not sure.



 She has the typical articulation of dolls like this,and is jointed at the neck, shoulders, and hips.



She was a leftover from an auction lot,but she hasn't found a new home yet.



That's the doll for today.

 

 

  Tomorrow we'll look at a doll that could be her long lost sister..cousin? She looks a lot like her,but she's made by someone else.

3 comments:

  1. She looks like she is having fun in the yard.

    I hope the new car is riding fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. She's a pretty doll, I look forward to seeing her sister now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.