Sunday, September 22, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 # 265: Another Bisque Baby

  Today's doll is this cute little girl.


She's an unmarked baby.


I would say she is from the 1930's or 40's.
 

I think she's bisque.



She measures about 6 and half inches tall. It's a little hard to tell,since she has bent baby legs that don't even straighten out as far as the jointing.



There's some nice detailing in her hair molding.

 


Her ears,however, are super simple.
 

Her dress and bloomers are fairly recent.



But her hat may be original.


It won't stay flat. It keeps rolling up in the front. There is a ribbon under that roll.

That's today's doll.

 

  See you again tomorrow for another one.

4 comments:

  1. That tiny pram looks perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she is a cutie doll. The dress looks nice on her. I wonder what she wore when she was made. I like her in the pram. I think she would enjoy a ride in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww now she is a cutie, I love her side glancing eyes and sweet face.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little bisque dolls. I agree with Dorothy, I wonder what she originally came in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.