Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #267: Eegee Girl

  Today's doll is yet another mystery girl.


She's this tall drink of water.


She was made by Eegee, but that's all I know about her.
 


She's about 20 or 22 inches tall. To be honest, I was so busy trying to get posts lined up before we left on vacation, that I forgot to measure her. But from so many years of dealing with dolls, I am pretty good at judging size by eye alone.


This is probably her original dress.



She has sleep eyes and a bottle mouth. I didn't think to look, but because of the bottle mouth,(There's a hole there for giving her real water), I would say she must have a hole elsewhere for the 'pee' to come out.


If anybody knows who she is, please let me know.
  That's the doll for today. We'll be back from vacation soon! We'll be back here for another doll tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like it might be Li'l Susan, but Li'l Susan is a lot smaller than this one. She's very cute, regardless of who she is. I always love your Eegee dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie doll.

    I hope you are having a great vacation.

    You are going to have a ton of homework to grade when you return, Teach (laugh).

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a nice one, but she looks a bit too 'old' to still be drinking from a bottle...unless of course it's a bottle of wine!!! LOL
    I hope you had a great holiday :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her face and her hair style. She's a bit big for cuddling, but she does have a nice dress. Maybe her thing was clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a baby doll about this size that she actually reminds me of. There were some pretty big baby dolls.

      Delete
    2. I still have to wonder how many kids got concussions from composition dolls. I have seen more than one sibling use a doll to clonk a brother or sister and those are all rubber or cloth!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.