Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #254: Autumn Fairy

    Today was another super busy day. I worked on Lori's secret present. I don't know why I'm keeping so hush hush. I know she doesn't read this blog!) I have a surprise coming up,which you'll find out about tomorrow or Friday,so there was prep for that too. I am unbelievable tired!
  Today's doll is celebrating Fall. He's this guy.
 

He's a simple Fall Fairy.


His pictures were taken a couple of months ago, but he looks very Auntumny,and I tried to make sure his pictures did too.



He's really cute, and I have a weakness for fairies anyway. I thought he would make a great doll for a Fall day.


Actually,he's the type of 'doll' that is supposed to just be sat around for decoration. Well, he has a string on his hat to hang him by,so I guess he's supposed to hang.


He looks better sitting though. He reminds me of the fairy pictures of  Cicely Mary Barker.

 
I've always loved those, so he was appealing to me.
 

His face reminds me of actor Macauley Culkin's brother Kieran.




He has pointy fairy ears.

There may be a little bit of Tobey Maguire in there too.
 And gauzy wings.



I think his head,hands, and feet are made of resin. His body is stuffed. He's about 10 inches tall.


  He has his basket of Fall goodies.
 
His hands are tied to it!


  That's today's doll. Tomorrow we'll see another one.

4 comments:

  1. He is a cute little fellow and yes, looks just perfect in this setting.
    He is like the autumn version of the Christmas elf on a shelf!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool guy. And the really does look like Kieran Culkin 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome guy. I never think of guys as fairies but of course they can be.

    He looks very at home in the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.