Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #164:Tinkerbell Fira

  Today's doll is this fairy.


She's Tinkerbell's friend Fira.

She has a purple streak in her hair.

This post is a little soggy because Fira flew outside quickly to have her photos taken before the ra in storm got any worse.


This particular version of Fira is a Disney Store  exclusive.


She was available in 2006.

She needs her hair reset.

But she does have her ribbon and flower in it still.

Supposedly she's pretty rare, but I have found two of them second hand.This is my upgrade. The other one was naked.

I think she originally had shoes,but my girl is missing hers.

She measures 10" tall.


 I like most of the Tinkerbell and friends dolls that have been released in the last few years. I've never bought one new though.

This is  a better shot of her purple streak.
 
Tomorrow is another doll.See you then.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few that I got at the thrift store too but Ive never seen one like this one. nice find

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.