Thursday, June 29, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #180:La Dee Da Sweets Party Sloane

  Today is just a quick post with whatever I had photographed,because our internet has been out all day and you never know when it's going to go out again! So,today's doll is this La Dee Da doll.


I found her recently. I hadn't seen a La Dee Da with freckles before.


I had a hard time finding her online.


She's almost this La Dee Da:Sweets Party Sloane as Lollipop Swirl.


Her dress is made of the same fabric(without the trim though), and she has the same face and her hair is almost the same colour,but is missing the bangs.


I finally found her. She's Sloane from the Sweets Party redo.


Finding this also explained my curious Dee,which I featured on a previous day.(You can see her HERE.) She was almost the Sweets Party Dee with the multicoloured hair.She's from the redo too. As it happens, I recently found the original Sweets Party Dee. I'll be updating redo Dee's post with pictures of the comparison.


I hope I can post a doll tomorrow.Let's hope my internet is working. I haven't missed a day so far this year!

1 comment:

  1. Ive never heard of those dolls before, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.