Friday, May 19, 2017

Doll-A-day 2017 #139:Argyll Frankie Stein

  I'm still covering the dolls from my recent Goodwill finds.Today's doll is a Frankie Stein doll.


I'm not sure of her actual name,(Other than Frankie Stein.). I think she's from 2011.



She looks like this in her box:


She tried to look fierce...



...but it's hard to do wearing argyll.


Her skirt bottom and her leggings are uneven on purpose.


She has lightening bolts on her earrings.


And her belt and her bracelet.


I'm not sure what the other shape on her bracelet is.
She also has a skull do-dad in her hair.



And of course she has the usual stitch marks. (They look more like...staples?)


That's it for the Monster High.


Tomorrow is Shrunken Saturday,so we'll be taking a break from the dolls from the haul. see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.