Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #150:Liv dolls Katie and Daniela

  In my recent hauls from Goodwill I found these two Liv dolls. I'm pretty sure the first one is Katie.


She was wigless, so I loaned her this Liv wig. I don't really like it, but it was handy.

I'm pretty sure this scarf is original to her. It was in the bag of clothes I bought too.
I think this helmet belongs to her too. It may have come with a different Katie. It was also in the bag. Is this thing on backwards?
I think this green hoodie is hers too.





Actually,I often think Liv dolls look better without the wigs. They have such nice faces and those distintive inset eyes.


She was wearing this shirt. The shorts are too big. The boots fit well, but are they Liv boots?


Unlike some of the Liv dolls I have, her hands haven't turned a different shade from her arms...yet.


The other Liv doll I got was, I think,the prettiest Liv doll I have ever gotten.

I'm pretty sure she's Daniela,especially since Daniela's cool record purse was in the clothes bag I got.

Pretty glad I'm missing that outfit though.

She was wearing the shirt and jeans. I put the jacket and boots from the bag of clothes on her.


She was wigless too, but she really doesn't need one


She has great brown eyes and bright red lips.


I could do without the star on her face though.


She's beautiful, but there is one drawback to her.


She has those jointed Liv arms, but...


Her legs move out to the sides and her torso has a joint so she can sway from side to side,but her legs are otherwise unarticualted.
Katie in the other hand has the full articulation Liv dolls are famous for. 





If they were the same skin tone I could swap their heads. I'll have to look through my other Liv dolls.



But even this way, I still like her. It would be nice if she could bend her knees though.





And here are more shots of Katie and Daniela's pretty faces.




More dolls tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I found an entire set of liv dolls they are part of the moxie girl line, I didnt know that. I found a few wigs on ebay for them I dont remember what I paid but it was pretty cheap even with the shipping. nice haul :)

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am after the red Liv wig. I'll find one some day.I have to disagree with you on one thing. Moxie Girlz are made by MGA,who make Bratz. Liv were made by Spin Master.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.