Monday, May 29, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #149:Moxie Girlz Holiday Lexa

  We're down to the wire on these Goodwill dolls. Only a few more left.Today's doll from the hauls is this girl.

She's wearing her original dress and boots.
She's missing her leggings though.She is actually standing on her own, by the way. No extra supports.

She's Moxie Girlz Lexa from the Holiday series.

Her dress has a red tulle underskirt. I'veseen pictures of these dolls with white boots too.



She seems to have some fabric paint in her hair. I'm hoping it will come out.Maybe boiling water will soften it? Anybody?
Moxie Girlz are made by MGA, the same company that makes Bratz.The Bratz below was part of the Goodwill haul.


I don't like Bratz(As I've said, except for a genie and the Bratzillaz.), but I wanted the Moxie Girlz clothes she was wearing. She's been redressed in Bratz clothes from the bag of clothes I got.
The feet on Moxie Girlz are removable,like Bratz feet.

Moxie foot and leg peg on the left, Bratz on the right.

The two are not compatible though. The pegs on the Moxies' legs are slightly smaller than the Bratz ones. So no foot/shoe sharing.
  I like Moxie Girlz,especially the dark haired and red haired ones.



Tomorrow? More Goodwill haul!Only two more days of dolls from the haul!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.