Friday, May 26, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #146: La Dee Da City Girl Dee

  Today's doll(s) is the other La Dee Da from the Goodwill haul. She's City girl Dee.


Yesterday's La Dee Da was Cyanne as Peppermint Pose.  She was one La Dee Da I especially liked and would have considered buying new. City Girl was the other one! How lucky was this!


My red roses are blooming.

This girl came with her dress, but there was another City Girl who was wearing the Monster High mummy outfit.


The dressed one is missing her red jacket and shoes, but she has that dress I love.


And of course those spindly little arms.


 The dress has a city scape on it.

A cartoony city,but still.

And Dee's dog 'Bun'.
The dress has a drawstring that turns it into a bubble dress.


Pull the ribbon and the dress goes from this...

...to this;


At the beginning of this post I mentioned that today's doll was doll(s). That's because there was also this girl at Goodwill.

She was wearing something that was way too big for her,so she's naked until I find her something else.
Does anybody know which La Dee Da doll she is?


The red roses are almost all I have left,since my crazy neighbors killed off my huge pink rose bush that had been here since the 1940's.

The red ones are tiny and not very full and rose shaped. They don't smell as strongly as my pink ones did either. Still,I love roses, and these are about all I have left,so I appreciate them very much.
Tomorrow is Shrunken Saturday. Check back for the tiny doll of the week.

2 comments:

  1. I believe the unknown doll is Dee from the Ribbon Styling Salon set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seem to be right. Thanks. I'll update the post.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.