Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #144:Cutie Pops Hattitude Biana

  Yesterday we saw Chiffon. Today's doll is the second Cutie Pops from my Goodwill haul.


She's Bianca, from the Hattitude line.





 That means she should have had a hat. She came with one,but it's missing.She does have her original denim dress with the snap on plastic accessories.





She was also wearing her original orange super high high tops.


Unlike Chiffon, Bianca only has one ponytail.a super long silky black one.





And of course, she has the same snap on/off eyes as Chiffon.


I tried switching them to the opposite sides...

From this...

...to this.

...but it didn't quite work. It's the (heart shaped) eyelashes.


As I said yesterday. Chiffon and Bianca are my first Cutie Pops,and I like Cutie Pops more than I thought I would.


I don't feel the need to go out and hunt down more,but if I come across them I might get more if they are extra special and complete.


I prefer Chiffon,because I like her clothes better,and,oddly enough, (because I don't usually like yarn hair on anything other than rag dolls),I like her pastel yarn hair.




Tomorrow,more of the haul,but what kind of doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.