Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #145: La Dee Da Cyanne as Peppermint Pose Sweet Party

   I'm posting this a little early since I'll be busy all day. My best friend,Lori, had her heart ablation on Wednesday and I spent the day hanging out at the hospital,keeping her company, something I have had to do way more than I would have liked the last couple of years. We were told the ablation went well, so hopefully this will take care of her heart problems and she can get back to normal. Today she'll be going home ffrom the hospital, so I'll probably be running her home.It's also Ivy's last day of school for this year, and we have an appointment to celebrate with a grilled cheese sandwich,(her) and a soy cheeseburger(me),Rally fries,and chocolate milkshakes, using our old fashioned soda shop style milkshake glasses and our red and white striped vintage style paper straws.
  And today it's back to the Goodwill hauls from a lucky week I had recently. Today we're seeing a La Dee Da doll.

 
She's Cyanne as Peppermint Pose.

Even her eyes are swirly,like mints.

She's from the Sweet Party line,like another La Dee Da doll I featured recently, Dee as Dots of Style. You can see Dee HERE.


I featured another La Dee Da as doll of the day back during the first year of Doll-A-Day. she was Cotton Candy Crush Tylie, and you can see her day HERE. Back then I mentioned one La Dee Da I would really want:This one! I felt really lucky when I found her, especially as complete as she is.


She has her complete original outfit, except for the shoes.

These are some rather extravagant looking Barbie shoes with molded roses and other details.
These shoes are way too big on her tiny feet,but they look alright.


 Her dress has a big peppermint on the waistband.




There are more peppermints on her ponytailers.


And her hair is peppermint striped too.



As with my other La Dee Da dolls,she has very weak knees and a head the pulls her over when she tries to stand.

Standing requires a prop of some sort,and/or a lot of leaning.

The arms and legs can at least go out to the side, as well as up and down.


Plus she has that cute face.
 


With pink freckles!
  You can see Cyanne as Peppermint Rose on the La Dee Da home page HERE.


Tomorrow we'll see another La Dee Da from the haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.