Thursday, May 27, 2021

This is Getting to be a Pain!

   Well finally! Here I am again. I know I promised that the doll show post was a 'part 1', which would insinuate that there are going to be more parts. Well there will be. The problem is that now, Ken's computer has died! Now we are down to borrowing Emma's old one, which took a while to sort out. Then there was another delay, because Emma's computer is a million years old and her browser wouldn't support Blogger! Ken tried to install the new browser about three times before it took, so I could actually do a post.

  So, here's where we are now. Ken ordered our new computers yesterday. They won't get here until July,(!), but when they do I will finally have my own computer again. In the meantime, Ken and I are scheduled to get our first vaccinations on Saturday. I got a new project, part two of the Doll Show post is coming up, it's only a couple of days or so to the new Doll Book of the Month Club post, and I have a great story to tell you. All that and more is coming. Stay with me people. New camera lens. New computer. I'm on the road to blog recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.