Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

   Happy St. Patrick's Day. 


I was going to take a new St. Patrick's Day picture this year, but I misplaced Tammy World's hat. So this picture is from 10 years ago. I figured that's a long time, and you won't remember it. I'm not one of those people who make a big fuss over St. Patrick's Day, but I like to take part!  There will be a new post about my doll show purchases soon, as well as another doll-centric post on somewhere else I went recently. 

4 comments:

  1. I am waving back at Tammy. I always enjoy seeing her. I hope she will be leading us on some tours again this Summer or Fall. She has not aged a day in ten years (laugh).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if only we all could age as well! I know I look different!

      Delete
  2. Oldies are goodies! It's a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oldies are goodies? Of course we are! (Not you. You're still a child. I just turned 62.)

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.