Happy fourth of July! It's not every day we turn 250 years old. I'm revealing my age by saying I remember the bicentennial quite well. I hope everyone has a safe and fun, (and cool!), fourth of July.
![]() |
| Happy fourth, from Tammy and Gareth World. |
Our heat is ongoing. We were supposed to get a thunderstorm tonight, but it never happened. Ken had his second round of stents put in yesterday, and he did great. He's taking it easy now, and healing.
I'll see you soon for another post.

oh I am dying Gareth is SO cute!! wish you all the best. -ib
ReplyDeleteThanks. Gareth is a Bunsen Bernie Little Kiddle head on a jointed body from the Jumpin Fun Kelly doll.
DeleteThis is lovely! The heat is happening here in Montreal, Canada as well. Stay safe, hydrated and cool!
ReplyDeleteThank you. Are you being affected by the wildfires where you are? We had a few days of really bad air quality, so i can't even imagine how it is for the people in the area near the fires. Hope you're safe.
DeleteThat bench is the perfect addition to this photo shoot.
ReplyDeleteSigned, Treesa