Friday, September 5, 2014

Doll-A-Day 225: Ratti Baby with Wire Armature

  Today's doll is by Ratti.

I'm not sure of her actual name. If anybody knows I'd love to hear from you.



Ratti  was an Italian doll company.She looks to be from the 60s or 70s.




This baby has an interesting body. She has vinyl hands and head, and a foam rubber body with a wire armature for posing.
She's just foam covered wire under her clothes.

She's another doll from the auction where I got so many Italian dolls I was dreaming about Italian dolls.
She's kind of cute, but how many babies have you seen with platinum blonde bouffants?

Sorry for the short doll today, but it's so hot and I feel a little 'under the weather'.Tomorrow is Skipper Saturday. Hopefully I'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.