Monday, September 14, 2020

What Happened to That Post?

  Some of you may be wondering what happened to the review post on the Kid Activist doll by Lottie. Some of  you will not have seen it at all. Don't worry. It will be back. The truth is, it wasn't even meant to be posted yet! It wasn't finished. It got posted by accident. I will be finishing it and reposting it. So if you read the unfinished version, please revisit the final version when it's reposted. Lottie Dolls provided the doll, and I'm sure they would appreciate it if you give the post another chance!
  As for my trip to Georgia, that will be covered in a post very soon. Stick around.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the explanation. I would have been thinking of it as the "ghost" post (laugh).

    I am looking forward to hearing about your trip. I am glad you are home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.