Friday, December 17, 2021

1/6 Scale finds at Target

 Here it is, almost Christmas. I actually took pictures of a bunch of Christmas items available from Target stores a couple of weeks ago, but I have been so busy with Christmas stuff that I keep forgetting to post them. Forgetting to post something for that long this time of year is really bad, because that stuff sells out really quickly. I was at a Target, (mind you, it was a small one), just a couple of days ago, and they had precious little left as far as Christmas ornaments. But maybe you can get lucky. And there are a couple of non ornament things too. So let's go. 

  There were these little sleighs in the ornments.



There were also these thermos ornaments, these...coolers? They are, I would say, sized right for 18" dolls. And these animal heads on a wall type things.

  
They also came as tigers and bears. Good for if your cartoon hunter has a den. 


  There was this little cart. It was an odd scale though. It was too big for 1/6 scale, (Barbie sized), but too small for 18" dolls. It was more scaled for something like Tonner's Patience. And the wheels didn't really move.

I've gotten compliments on my Muppets in test tubes mask.


  They weren't at the first Target, but the other day I saw these. They are a good scale for  shelves in a 1/6 scale store.  

I can see them filled with stuffed toys, towels, blankets, etc., in a 1/6 scale store.


  There was a third thing that I didn't recognize when I saw it, but someone posted pictures online and it was a ski lift! It was 1/6 scale and made of the same wood and black wire type stuff as these two.

  This is all not to mention the little Christmas trees and other things that Target has.

  That's it for this post. Ivy is home from college and we are spending some time together. I'll be back soon though, with, you're never going to believe this! Part two of that doll show post! The long awaited doll show part two will finally be up any day now!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from an absent reader! Thanks for sharing these items. I haven't been to Target for a while so it's good to know I should head there and get some of these items. I love the little sleds.

    I hope you have a great time with Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dorothy! Long time no read! How have you been?
      It's nice to have Ivy home for a while. I do miss her a lot, although I'm getting used to being an empty nester.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.