Monday, March 7, 2022

My Birthday Wish List

   My birthday is coming up this week. It's my big 60th! In honour of that, I'm posting this birthday doll wish list, and it really is a 'wish' list, because this is my fantasy list of dolls I will never get because they are crazy expensive.

  There are some of the same old dolls that have been on this list for years. But fortunately, some of the dolls I wanted have been obtained! For example, Maru and Friends Savannah is no longer on this list, thanks to Emily from The Toybox Philosopher. 


I also have a Tonner Patience doll now, even if she isn't the Garden Patience I wanted most.


  There are some new dolls on this list too. The first three dolls are some I love, but will never get. The first one is Perihelia.





She's a Ruby Red Fashion Friends doll, sculpted by Dianna Effner, (as all their dolls have been.) She was a limited edition and is sold out. So she's super expensive on the secondary market. She was the perfect Fashion Friends doll for me, because she has red hair, and is dressed for winter with a cozy coat.

  Another Ruby Red Fashion Friend I let get away is Alice.



She was a limited edition too, and she recently sold out. You know I love Alice stuff, and collect Alice dolls, so I was considering pretty hard on this one. In the end I thought, 'I can't spend that much money on a doll.'
  With those two gone, I am back to the doll that drew me to Ruby Red Fashion Friends in the first place, Rock Star Stella. 


  She was sold out for a while, but she's back. She has red hair too, and even has brown eyes, but I don't like her clothes very much. In any case, she's still too expensive. But then, that's why this is only a 'wish' list, and not a realistic want list.

  And I still want a Kish Raggedy Riley.


And I would LOVE to have a Kish Lark doll. My first choice would be Creamsicle Lark...


... or Lark of the High Seas.


She was a 2008 convention doll, so she's really out of reach.

  I also still long for a Hamish, friend of Amelia Thimble.


Out of all the Hamish dolls, (and there weren't very many), I think this one is my favourite. He's just plain Hamish. But I also really like Playtime Hamish...

4 comments:

  1. Let's face it, Helen Kush dolls are boss. And Hamish...I didn't know Amelia Thimble had a little friend. What a cutie he is! Happy birthday, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on Lark of the High Seas and Hamish. I would settle for Amelia Thimble! I don't know why, but for some reason the Ruby Red Fashion Friends don't really appeal to me and I LOVE Effner's sculpts. Happy Almost Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a weakness for boy dolls, and dolls with teeth! So Hamish wins out over Amelia.

      Delete
    2. Oh I like Hamish better, I just would settle for Amelia if that's all I could get. lol

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.