Saturday, December 7, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #340: Royal Ballet Ballerina

  Today's doll is a pretty one I had forgotten Ivy had.



Obviously she's a ballerina.



She's by Aspirations,and Golden Bear Products. She's also marked Royal Opera House Covent Garden and The Royal Ballet. I don't remember where Ivy got her. I'm guessing one of her aunts or one of my friends sent her from England way back when Ivy was small.



She's 12 inches tall.


She's plush,with a wire armature for posing.




Her head doesn't really turn though.


  That's the doll for today. For those of you who have been following the story of my re-do of Ivy's room, I am making progress. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and Ivy may be able to sleep in her room when she comes home for Christmas. I even have her musical Christmas lights out so her room can be festive. On the blog front, keep watching for a review of a new doll. Hopefully I will have that up in the next few days. See you tomorrow for another doll.

5 comments:

  1. She's a sweet doll and great that she can pose with her wire armature.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie doll. I like her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her, she looks like she was probably a souvenir doll. She looks well made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think? Does the ballet sell souvenirs?

      Delete
    2. I just googled and there is an online shop for them. So they probably have a gift shop on the premises too. Prices actually aren't too bad for the children's items. Overpriced of course, but I have seen worse.

      I think it would be awesome to see a show there. No matter where she came, she is a neat doll.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.