Sunday, December 8, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #341: Vintage Plastic Baby

  First of all, I found,(Ok.Ken found...) a mistake in my numbering.So if  you're thinking something's up with the number of today's doll,it's because I had to correct my mistake. All should be well in Numberland now.
  Today's doll is this little guy...girl. Whatever. It's this kid.


This is a vintage baby. I'm not sure how old,but it's old.


It's Ivy's I can't remember where she got it. Ivy collected buttons from the time she was small, and used to buy vintage buttons. Sometimes other things were in with the buttons. That may be where this baby came from.


The baby is hard plastic,with molded features.


The baby is about 2 and 3/4 inches tall,so a bit tall for a dollhouse baby.



The shoulders and hips are jointed, but the neck isn't. So, the baby can't turn it's head,but it can sit down...



...and wave.

Or score a touchdown...or something.
The crocheted outfit might be original,but I'm not sure.
 

  That's the doll for today. See you tomorrow for another doll.

3 comments:

  1. That is a cute and funny little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little cutie. She looks like a cave baby. I don't know why I think that. She could be a toy for Pebbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I agree with Dorothy. Looks like a cave baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.