Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Doll-A-DAy 2023 #122: Clawd Wolf

   Today's doll is Clawd Wolf, who is obviously a Monster High doll.


This particular Clawd is from 2014. He ws part of the Pack of Trouble series, and a Walmart exclusive.


He has that great Monster High articulation.


He is jointed at the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles.
 

He also has some wild mutton chops, and a pompadour befitting a king. (If that king were Elvis.)


And he has these hands. The left hand is doing he 'I love you' gesture..or the heavy metal thing, or any of the other dozen things that gesture can mean.


It kind of limits what he can do with his hands though. 


I found this guy when I found the other Monster High guy I posted the other day. I like Clawd better.


Those mutton chops though!


I do love his flocked hair though!

   


  Emma might come home tomorrow. She's doing much better.

  See you tomorrow for another doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.