Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #273: V.E. Turner Doll

  ***This should have been posted yesterday,but I forgot to post it before we left.***
  Today we are in Indiana hanging out with Ivy. This past weekend was Parent's Weekend at Ivy's college, but Ken has to work weekends,especially since we just got back from vacation,so he couldn't ask for the weekend off anyway. But I am still here with a doll. I'll continue the vacation stories tomorrow.
  Today's doll is this big girl.


She's a doll that Lori had at her house. Lori's mom had a small doll collection. She passed away and so Lori has some of her dolls. This girl is almost 3 feet tall. (Ignore those other dolls. We'll look at them in future posts.


She is marked V.E. Turner 1998,and signed number 168, 3/14/01. V.E. is Virginia Turner.


Her hair is a curly wig.


She has realistic eyes and applied lashes.


  Tomorrow we'll check out another doll,as well as hearing more about our vacation. See you then.

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty doll! I thought for a moment she was one of the 18 inch dolls. I love her curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty doll, she's lovely and yes has really nice eyes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, another amazing dolls. Lori's Mom seemed to have specialized in realistic size dolls. I love her hair and her face is sweet.

    Looking forward to reading more of your vacation but hoping you are also doing good in 2/22 since its been quiet a couple of days! I bet Ivy loved you visiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not doing daily posts this year. It's a lot fo work. I was going too, but things just got away from me, and once the year is started, I consider it too late to start the daily posts.

      Delete
    2. I don't blame you, but I meant replies to my comments. And btw, you don't have to reply to all of them, I know I am posting a lot! lol I am still enjoying your past collection.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.