Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Doll-a-Day 2023 #206: Baby Bunting Beans

   Today's doll is a baby. She's a Baby Bunting Beans.


She was made by Mattel in 1984.


She's about 9 inches long.


Her little bonnet and bunting are not removable. She has a little moon in a nightcap on her bunting.


  There were three different Baby Bunting Beans made in 1984. One looked fairly realistic, one looked sort of like a bigger version of a Sunshine Family baby, and then there was this one. She has 'big purple eyes' and is 'very cuddly', just like The Baby from "Dinosaurs"


 Plus she has 'boingy curls'.



Of course, considering that the hat doesn't come off, that's the only hair she has.

She doesn't have legs under her bunting, She is stuffed with 'colored plastic pellets'.


  For more Baby Beans dolls, check 'baby beans doll' in the sidebar. 

 That's today's doll. Come back tomorrow for another one.

5 comments:

  1. I think you and I both have the Bean Bug! These are addictive little dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the traditional Baby Beans face. This one is cute, but not quite cute enough. I came across her in a bunch of stuff I wasn't planning to keep. She's going on the sales page.

      Delete
  2. What a cutie. I guess she is just a head and nothing else though.
    I love the baby in Dinosaurs! I loved to hear him say, "not the Mamma, not the Mamma." I have some of the series on VHS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got a point there about the head. You surprise me Dorothy! i would never have taken you for a Baby Sinclair fan! The show has good memories for me, because every time it started, Baby Emma was in her baby bath in front of the TV, and when Earl would break through the bushes and say, "Honey, I'm home!", she would squeal with laughter. It was a weekly thing for us. (Not the bath. We did that every night!) I actually didn't think I was going to like the show at first, but I did. Didn't care for the finale though!!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.