Saturday, September 9, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #244: Rubber Dollhouse Boy

  Today we're looking at this little guy I got at one of the recent doll shows.


He's a little rubber dollhouse doll, just about three inches tall. I don't know who he is made by, but I thought he would make a good friend for Jeffrey and Moe and dollhouse boy. He's a cute little guy, with wires for posability. 


So he's able to sit, run, wave, and whatever his little wired body allows.





  His clothes are acceptable from the front, but the back is a haphazard mess. It reminds me of when I tried to make doll clothes out of a hunk of fabric when I was a kid. As long as it looked good from the from, I'd put a safety pin or two in the back and call it good. Of course, I was little, and not a doll manufacturer. They have no excuse for this kind of crap.

The one leg needs resewn too.

He has molded and painted shoes and socks.


  And that's it for today. Tomorrow we'll see another doll I got at the shows. See you then.

2 comments:

  1. I think he will fit right in. I see what you mean with the back of his outfit. Do you have a name for him? He looks like a Kevin to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.