Thursday, September 21, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #256: Furga Doll in Pants

   It's getting close! The wedding rehearsal is tonight! I've got Ken's suit pants hemmed, and we're going for the jacket cuffs now. After that is moving the buttons on the shirt sleeves and somehow covering the sheer cleavage area of my dress! Then I have to glue flowers to my hair clip and finish a project for the wedding. The wedding is Sunday, so I have to get on the ball. Now on to the doll of the day.

  Today's doll is a Furga doll with a very late 1960's/early 1970's air about her.


  She has a very Furga face. In fact, she could be related to yesterday's doll, with her rosy skin, big pale blue eyes and black lashes, and that tiny nose and pursed lips. She seems to have a slight cleft in her chin too.
 


She says Furga on the back of her neck.


  She's wearing her original clothes, which include a red blouse, checked pants, and SHOES! She has her original red shoes! Few of my dolls have their shoes. But then, this one was never meant to be 'my' doll anyway.


  She has thick dark hair that goes almost to her waist.


She has a side part, and no bangs, so she looks a bit like she's staring.
 

  But her big staring eyes are sleep eyes, so if she gets tired of staring, she can close them.



  She's about 16 inches tall, with joints at the neck, shoulders and hips. You know the type.


  Like yesterday's girl, she's looking for a home. She's $25 plus shipping, if anybody wants her. Leave a comment with your contact information.

  See you tomorrow for another Furga doll.

2 comments:

  1. Another pretty doll. Yes, she and yesterday's doll could be sisters.
    Wow, the wedding is just days away! I can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all Furga dolls have the ability to see through walls (and us). Goodness knows my bunch does!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.